Here in my corner of the world the golf courses are finally open and it’s warm enough to finally go out and play a round comfortably. Despite being average at best playing the game I do enjoy it. I will be the first to admit that I am a bit of a golf junkie. One of these days I might actually be good at it!
Here are some things that constantly remind me of golf even when I am not on the course:
- The smell of fresh cut grass.
- The sound of birds in the trees.
- A nice warm breeze in the Springtime.
- The taste of hot dogs!
- The sound of people yelling profanity!
- The sound of anything being dropped into water!
What’s not to love about this game? It’s just a shame that I can’t play it year round! I’m really looking forward to teeing in up soon!